Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you will teach you something and make you a stronger person.

2. If you're good at something share it, pursue it, and strive to do it better.

3. Why so doom and gloom? I am a very optimistic person per my blog name. I know you have to be realistic, and bad things do happen, but tomorrow is always another day.

4. Something is out there, it's just waiting for you to find it.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Let's Party".

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my 2 yellow labs, Gus and Jake, my grouchy yellow cat, Tico, a margarita or Bud Light on my patio table, and husband, Bill sipping along with me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a bar-b-que I'm having with a few friends (on same patio) , some good margaritas, and some good times. Tomorrow my plans include catching up around the house, and going to the Miss Baca County Beauty Pageant which kicks off our County Fair. And Sunday, I want to clean house, and play and sing good at church, and relax the rest of the day!

Posted by Janet at 9:17 PM

4 comments:

cre8tivkj said...

Oh, I didn't even think to include the drinks I am enjoying sitting out on my back porch! Have a great weekend!

K said...

I really agree with your answers 1, 2 and 4. Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up! Enjoy!

YellowRose said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy it!

Janet said...

sounds like a busy weekend, have some fun! Thanks for playing :-)