Okay, so I have been ignoring my blog for awhile. I was gone for meetings in Fort Collins for a week. It was my first meeting as President. A little stressful, but I got through it. This last week I have been reading other bloggers, but just couldn't get into it. I did "What is it Wednesday", but that was about the extent of it. It is not like I haven't tried though. My daughter has been feeling slighted that I have not posted about her, so I have been trying to get some pictures downloaded to post. So maybe next week I will get that done. In the meantime, here are my Friday Fill-ins.
1. Right now, I'm feeling hot!(no not that kind of hot, it is hotter that you know what in here).
2. Home, in my comfy's, is where I want to be.
3. How does one vote count? I just voted early, and I like to think my vote counts, but on election day when they project a winner, when the polls aren't even closed in my state, I wonder.....
4. My husband keeps me on track.
5. Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. (Ha Ha, it's the first thing that popped into my head)
6. Seeing my kids happy fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a birthday cake for my mother in law, tomorrow my plans include going to the inlaws house and making enchiladas for her birthday and Sunday, I want to come home!
2 days ago