Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday Party


I run around with some girls, and we golf every Wednesday and play poker afterwards in the golf clubhouse during the summer. During the winter, we just play poker at each other's house. We celebrate everyone's birthday on the Wednesday night closest to their birthday, we call it girls night out. In June there are 3 birthday's, so we celebrated all of them last night with some poker, (Golf got rained out), delicious Pina Colada's and food.
I went to school with most of these girls, and our kids have all went to school together. We have been friends for a long time. We all have went through alot together, good and bad. It is so nice to have a group of girls that would do anything for you and vice versa.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It is wonderful to have a group. I am lucky that the women in my neighborhood are very tight.

Golf is on my list of things to start doing someday--I just need a little more time and little more money!

The new pic is great.

Janet said...

sounds like fun!