Monday, June 8, 2009

Changes are Good! Aren't they?

I have been a blogger (semi-retired) for about a year now, so I thought I needed a change. I am not real creative about it, but here goes. I just picked new colors, changed a picture and that's about it. The new picture is of me and my daughter taken last year. She has also talked me into getting on facebook. I have alot of family and friend on facebook, so I can keep in touch with them. My work slows down right about now, so I have more time to devote to the computer. Jan. - May are pretty busy at tax time.

This summer is Bill (my husband) and I's 30th anniversay We are planning a trip to San Francisco, doing all the tourist stuff. Spending one day on a wine country tour tasting wine. I want to take a bike ride over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Sausalito. I want to take a tour of Alcatraz. I have also been researching restaruants for a romatic dinner on our anniversary.

If anyone has any other ideas let me know. We go in the middle of July.

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Glad to see that you are back! I thought maybe we had lost you in the move that your office made!!
San Fran?!?! Love that place!! We went there on our honeymoon...of course, "you-know-who" was with us, but despite that little old wench, we still had a great time!!
Find yourself a good "walking map"...and take the touristy bus tour to get a lay of the city...it's pretty good!!
See you SOON!!!!

Janet said...

Welcome back! I missed you :-)