Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1.Some family member's birthdays, a week in Fort Collins for a meeting(love it that time of year), and Halloween are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I wish you could turn back time, but then I really like the way my life is now.

3. I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I like to talk about it with other people. It makes you realize your problems are not quite as bad.

5. Either at work or at home is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for cooking or baking and then eating.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a quiet evening at home , tomorrow my plans include a day trip to the city to buy presents for those birthdays coming up and Sunday, I want to get my weekend chores done, and watch the Broncos play!

3 comments:

~Swankymama said...

What a fun weekend!!

Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

Denise

Janet said...

have a great weekend and thanks for playing :-)

dkuroiwa said...

Have a great Weekend Susan...happy shopping "in the city"....how far are you going to drive?!?! :-D
Hey...are you walking this year in the Race For The Cure?? I got a message and they are wanting to "take back the biggest walk" and are encouraging everyone to get up there!! Didn't realize that Denver had the most people there for awhile! Wish I could go and walk....
Go Broncos!!!