Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday

Pick out the most important item you have in your purse/wallet and tell me why it's important to you. I think the most important thing in my wallet is my Official Government issued I.D. or Drivers's License. You can't get on a plane without it, or charge with a credit card, or even write a check. It is my only identification with my picture on it, since I don't carry my passport around. Oh, and I guess I can't drive without it.

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow? I would grab my thumb drive (which has all my computer info, pictures, banking info, addresses), important jewelry, and my kids baby books.

If you were stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what would you draw on it? Probably just write my name on it a few times, and maybe some happy faces.

1 comment:

Munchkins and Music said...

I'd probably draw a map out of the room!