Friday, November 14, 2008

1. Please feel free to sqeeze the Charmaine. Remember that commercial.

2. When I walk by my rose bush when it's in bloom I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

3. My favorite thing to cook is a big batch of home made bread, which I then make into beirox and cinnamon rolls.

4. Laughter is something I can't get enough of.

5. Unconditional love, that's the thing I love most about my dogs.

6. Bad drivers always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe going out to eat at a new mexican restaurant in town, tomorrow my plans include painting in my house and Sunday, I want to finish up painting and relax!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Charmaine...is that a Freudian slip? ;-)

Have fun this weekend and thanks for playing!