Monday, April 28, 2008

The Supremes!


A couple of summers ago, they had an air band compition at our local park, and a couple of my friends and me decided to try and win it. We decided on the Supreme's and sing Stop in the Name of Love. Needless to say we didn't win, but it was so much fun! The reason I am bringing this up now, is we kind of did the same thing last weekend. A mutual friend of our's daughter is getting married and we threw a wedding shower for her. For entertainment, we decided to bring back the Supremes (kind of). We sang Going to the Chapel, and wouldn't be complete without our Wedding Dresses. I can fit in mine, a little tight though, and Penny and Denise found some dresses, veils and all. To make it funnier, we had 2 other friends hold up visuals while we were singing. I don't have a picture right now, but I am supposed to be getting an e-mail soon, so stay tuned!
(Notice the hair styles, my aunt teased it, it is not wigs!)

1 comment:

dkuroiwa said...

That picture just cracks me up!! I still think you were robbed in the contest!!!
It scares me how well Billie can tease that hair!! Always makes me nervous when she gets near me with a comb and hairspray!!! :-D