Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

It has been awhile since I posted with Thanksgiving, and Christmas shopping and all. So thought I better do a Friday Fill-in, they look fun!

1. Snow is here, but also with it comes the cold and wind.

2. I'm looking forward to my husband's company Christmas Party tonight.

3. Family, love, and good health is the best Christmas gift ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is the Carol Burnett Show.

5. I'm done with my Christmas shopping! Yea!

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is getting together with all my friends and family at different get togethers.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to see above, tomorrow my plans include doing some holiday cooking and enjoying being home and Sunday, I want to go to church, watch the Broncos play, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Your weekend sounds good, Thanks for playing and enjoy :-)