Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup? I drink it from the can at work, but when I'm home I like it in a glass over ice.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? I'm a reality show freak, right now I like Top Chef and Step it up and Dance

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant. My husband, somehow he always knows something about everything. Don't know how he does it.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas? Yes, I think it really works, you get more done without interruptions.

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself? Multitasking Diva

No comments: