1. Idle hands are the devils handy work. I think I got that from the Leann Rimes song, Nothin better to do. I love that song.
2. I love to stand and let the hot water run over me in the shower. My shower is wonderful, the water stream is pretty hard, and almost feels like a message.
3. My favorite time of the day is when me and my husband get home for work, we have a beer on the patio and discuss the day, good or bad. It is very theraputic.
4. The last tea I drank was raspberry tea with a slice of lime a couple of weekends ago, on my patio.
5. I like to play golf in the Summer. About the only sport I still participate in.
6. My mother always said the proverbial "wear clean panties in case your in an accident". Oh, if only my mom knew what kind of panties I wear now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging on the patio with some friends (husband is in Alaska), tomorrow my plans include playing in a golf tourey and Sunday, I want to get the grass mowed, house cleaned, get ready for the new week!
Closet Staples for Spring
2 days ago