Monday, June 9, 2008

Manic Monday

Monday, June 09, 2008
Manic Monday #120
What is your ideal age? I have to say 45. I have thoroughly enjoyed my 40's. We had our kids early, so by 45 both kids were out of the house, 1 still in college. I love my kids to death, but we love the freedom we have now. When you leave the house in the morning is stays that way until you get home. If me and my husband come home after work and not especially hungry, we just have a salad.

What is your best excuse for being late? I am hardly ever late, that is my pet peave, people being late. But if I was I would say it was because my garage door wouldn't open and I had to walk or ride my bike.

If you had to give yourself a nickname what would it be? Gullable Girl (I don't know if that is spelled right) I believe everything people tell me.

4 comments:

Siani said...

Nice answers. I agree with you re: #1. When I hit the big four-o a couple of years ago, I was filled with horror and dread at first. Now, I think it's the best time of my life. Happy MM!

My answers are here.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I'm 45 now and my youngest is 13--she'll graduate from high school at 17.

I'm enjoying these last few years with the kids, but for all the reasons you state an empty nest won't be a bad thing!

storyteller said...

Like you, I’m almost never late … but I’ve learned to bring a book and be tolerant of those who are because I don’t need the aggravation. I used to be more gullible than I am these days, but trusting others seems natural to me still. I’m participating in Manic Monday for the first time at Small Reflections. Hope you’ll find time to visit ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

MiLeT said...

wow! i still have a long way to go. we are just starting with a daughter turning two this july.

have a great week. hope you could drop by my manic monday! thanks.