Friday Fill In #77
1. A smile is contagious, just smile alot and see what happens.
2. Texas Holdem is my favorite board or card game. A group of girlfriends get together everynow and then and play, 10 cents per chip, $5.00 buy in. We're big spenders.
3. I would love to have more weekends in my life and less work days. Especially in the summer, I love to camp, golf and travel.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of my brothers birthday, he was born on Father's day and the first day of summer in l964. He won the first baby born prize on father's day and my parents got a ham or something.
5. I just remembered I need to book some hotel reservations for a couple of days in July. Hope it's not too late.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: Longer that any any fishes in the ocean, I will beloved by you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to washing clothes, tomorrow my plans include hosting a wedding shower, packing and Sunday, I want to get up early and leave for a week in Steamboat Springs, CO! (Conference for my job, mini vacation for husband)
Paris and Italy Bound!
6 days ago