Here we go:1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to early 1970's I was small & when my mom and dad, and all my grandparents were living, when we had both families together for the holidays and moved all the furniture and everyone played music and sang.
2. Give me more hours in a day or give me less stuff to do.
3. I am listening to Chris Rice, Short Term Memories on a CD that a friend recorded for me, so we can learn the song "Go Light Your Candle". We are going to sing it in church in a couple of weeks.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking I should get to work, instead of writing on my blog.
5. I'll always be a happy go-lucky person, with a smile on my face, and talks too much.
6. My idea of a good time includes going to Playa del Carma, Mexico, laying on the beach with a margarita (with my husband, of course).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to local fair to the 4-H animal auction and buyer supper, tomorrow my plans include going to the fair parade in the morning, free bar-b-que, spending time with family and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
Posted by Janet at 7:47 PM
2 days ago