Thursday, August 7, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #84
1. You know you're old when I suggested to this lady in my office yesterday she sign up for a Homestead Exemption (you have to be 65 years or older to qualify) and she told me that she was only 55. I was shocked, she is only 8 years older than me, and she looked really old!!!!!!!!!
2. My heart is divided between family time and responsibilites outside the home. I'd rather be home with my family!
3. Somethink to eat is what I need RIGHT NOW! I skipped breakfast.
4. I have felt the loss of losing a loved one, I have known the depths of heart ache.
5. Gah, won't these people quit calling about who I would vote for in the upcoming election.
6. Forgive someone you have had problems with as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house, maybe shampooing my carpets, and Sunday, I want to go to Church and rest!
Posted by Janet at 8:18 PM
Closet Staples for Spring
2 days ago