Monday, August 11, 2008

Manic Monday

Interesting Questions, makes you think!

How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you? A person who is always happy and has a smile on her face. Happily married to the same guy 29 years. A nice couple with 2 nice kids. A nice family. (I actually had a guy say this about my family just last week)

Do you trust anyone to protect you? I trust my husband to protect me completely. He has and will always be my knight in shining armour since I was about 16. I can always count on him.

If you died or went missing, who would miss you? If I went missing, again, my husband, since I see him every day, and the girls at work, if I didn't show up they would call my husband.
But if I died I think all my family would miss me (I have a big family), and my friends (I have alot of friends).

No comments: