Friday, August 22, 2008

Know and Tell Friday

1. Are you right- or left-handed?I am left handed, but I am really screwed up because I do some things right-landed such as bowl and throw a baseball.

2. Any nicknames they have (or have had) and the story behind them? Suz or Sue, or the only other thing is Ma, except when the kids are embarrassed about something I've done it's Mother!

3. Do you need to do laundry right now? No I keep it pretty well done.

4. What CD is in your CD player/music on your iPod right now? Would be Jackson Browne from Saturday night at home. I listen to XM pretty much at work and in my car. Don't have an iPod.

5. How/when did you learn to ride a bicycle? About the age of 5, we alway decorated our bikes for the local county fair parade and rode them at the first of the parade. We got a silver half dollar for doing it.

6. What is your favorite weird food combination? I put ketchup on my bisquits and gravy, which really disgusts my husband.

7. What is something you have that is of sentimental value? I just recently was given a picture of my great-grandma and great-grandpa that is in one of those really old picture frames with the oval glass.

2 comments:

K said...

I'm left-handed too. These quizzes are fun to read!

dkuroiwa said...

Your laundry? there is only the two of you...you have no excuse to ever have it pile up!! :-D

and you know, I've learned over the years that some people think that biscuits and gravy alone are disgusting (they know nothing!!!) but yeah...Bill is right, ketchup is pretty bad. (You might tell him that I do agree with him on this!!)
have a good sunday!!