Here we go:
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was just today for my standing Friday lunch with the girls. I wasn't very hungry, but we get to catch up on our visiting every week.
2. People who are late is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon is when I get my hair trimmed, the almanac says it makes your hair grow faster.
4. "In Colorado, if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change" is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to not say anything at all if you can't say anything nice.
6. Gosh haven't seen a movie for awhile, so nothing is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a 50th birthday pary do Don Auburger, tomorrow my plans include abolutely nothing and Sunday, I want to, or rather have to play for church!
Posted by Janet at 8:52 PM
Closet Staples for Spring
2 days ago