Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm a Winner

Blog This Mom!

Ever since I started blogging, I enter in all kinds of contests on different blogs. I started blogging around April, had to learn alot. My good friend, Debbie, started me on blogging by sending me her blog. I enjoyed reading hers so much, and all her friends in the blogging world, I had to be involved. I now try to blog 3 or 4 times a week, have started Manic Mondays, Friday Fill-ins, and What is it Wednesday. It is time consuming, but addictive.

So I started reading the San Diego Blog Bitches, which includes a group of ladies who get together every now and then, for fun, food, and good conversation. Cheri, Blog this Mom, from this group put together a contest and the winner wins a really cute bag with their logo on it. And guess what, she pulled my name from a hat and I won! I am patiently waiting for it in the mail. My friend, Debbie, is so jealous, I just know it. So, thanks, Cheri!

1 comment:

dkuroiwa said...

yeah yeah yeah...congratulations on the bitch bag, bitch! :-D
you deserve it waaay more than I do...I'm just saying!! :-D
No really...congrats!!
Glad you have gotten into the blogging thang...and yes, it is time consuming....my house is a mess...my work is piling up...i haven't written a letter in ages...but, thanks to blogging I'm also not as stressed...so, it evens out!!
have a good one.
your very good green-with-envy freind,
debbie